Selecting the right retirement community is an exciting and important decision. We encourage retirees or family members to call us for a private tour of Sugar Hill.
- Meet our staff and our residents.
- Learn more about living an independent lifestyle in a burden-free environment.
- Review details such as available homes, maintenance programs, amenities, and services.
- Feel secure with the benefits of cooperative ownership.
- Rest assured that there is the availability of healthcare in place when needed with 24/7 monitoring and assistance.
- Explore Sugar Hill and the surrounding communities for the variety of social, cultural and recreational opportunities.
Sugar Hill Retirement Community is located off Route 109-A. From Wolfeboro take Route 28 towards Ossipee, left onto Route 109A. You will pass the Pine Hill Cemetery, and will soon come upon a white farmhouse on the right side of the road. It bears a large sign on the barn denoting the “Sugar Hill Farm.” Continue past this farm for a few hundred feet. You will see a blinking yellow light and the entrance to Sugar Hill.
FROM THE NORTH
Take NH-16 South to
FROM THE SOUTH
Take I-293 North, I-93 North
to Concord. Take Exit 15 East
onto US-202 East/US-4 to
FROM THE WEST
Take NH-9E, I-89 South. Take Exit
15E to US-202 East/US-4. NH-28
North/Suncook Valley Road,
NH-109A/Elm Street/Middle Road
FROM THE SEACOAST
Take NH-16 North to